Thursday, June 18, 2009

to whom it may concern. lol

you walk into my life. you light up the walkway for us. you bring me out from the darkness... you gave me the inspiration to go on everything. you are always there whenever i need you... you're so great. no one can replace you in my heart.. you're just someone special n someone important to me. i just hope that you won't light up the walkway for me half way n you say u have to leave.... don treat me as wat my x treated me... something which i like the most is when we were on the phone i did ask you when do u find out that u actually fall for me... n u answer me ' when we were young'. i don know how far is true but i choose to believe it. no harm giving each other a try. lol.

though we can't meet and talk to each other often, but so long as our love towards each other r strong we can actually make it. love you! the song below is specially dedicated to you.

well i'll just stop here... n is to be continue.

1 comment:

  1. STUDY LA GAL... aiyo... have relationship in ur situation is not a right time ok???
    study and graduate and u can do anythin u like to do adee...! and even u will meet a better person that who does really care 90% about u...
    Good Luck ya.. =D peace~

    ReplyDelete