Friday, June 12, 2009

13/6

i am looking forward for today's outing but.... hmm it suppose to be a great day today but everything just go upside down... suppose to go out movie in the afternoon but who knows mummy don allow....so have to call off everything.... haiz...y can't things just follow what i wan it to be...why must everything turns out incorrectly... hope i don't disappointed someone.... no matter wat...i'll still find ways to go out wif...just give me sometime...will try to make it...

since everything turns upside down... then i plan to go for a hair cut later.... however there is something which makes me worry about.... mum ask me to go her friend's shop for hair cut... i'm just afraid that i wont be able to have the hair style that i wanted... haiz.... after hair cut might be going swimming wif my cousin... after so long i didn't swim don't know whats gonna happen to me.... just hope everything will be fine....

n hmm that aunt which everyone in the family (including my grandparents) hate the most will be back from outstation today...no more peace in the house.... how nice if she could stay there n not to come back.... haha....everyone in the house would actually be glad.... my life will be terrible when she is at home.... no peace, alot of stress, no harmony, n etc....

going to start working on Monday.... what my life would be after that??? i've no idea... people usually says that working at your dad office will not have stress....but let me tell u is wrong... just can't afford to do any mistakes.... if not sure get scolding till very 'jia lat' de....

next week is going to be a busy week for me.... as i said in the previous paragraph starting work next week n uncle Ah Wei getting married.... my granduncle ask me to go over to his house help him to pump the ballons... then the next morning go to his house n help him wif all kinds of things.... but something cheer me up, that is my cousin from kl will be back, n the monkeys,turtles,kangaroos,lion king will have a gathering....and zoo is going to reopen soon.... definately will have lots of story to talk about...u know la gals....sure start to gossip....haha... although it is going to be very tired but it would actually turns up to be great...looking forward for the day....I'm waiting.

ok will stop here.... n to be continue... Have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment