Friday, June 12, 2009

6/7

it will be the ending for me.... is pointless.... ppl who read this don ask me wat happen... n don start to question me.... it will make me be happy if no one ask o question me wat happen on this day..... " its time we talk about it.. i cant drag u too long.. scare u step deaper n get hurt more... after my exam we'll talk.. I cant drag on.. we need to settle it..." don like it...HATE IT!!!!! is a deep scar to me..... u light up everything but y don't u walk it? y leave it in this way? you know i don like it? but y u keep doing this... y keep hurting me????? WHY?????Why????? u r eveil.....seriously hate u.....u make the whole thing dark...u turn my life into darknesss..... don know how to face u in college.... can somebody just help me to walk out of this darkness...haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment