Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17/6

i witnesses a new born baby... hmm it was a baby boy... when the clock strikes 3.45 p.m. this little baby is out... but towards the night the doctor came in and says that the baby doesn't really want to eat... so they have to take the baby's blood to go for a blood test. They are affraid that the baby might have infection... What happen next is even worst... after visiting my aunt, we went to the A&E department to wait for my uncle to settle some bills. then on our way to the car, my grandma fell down.... luckily nothing happen to her just that she has some scratches on her palm n knee....Thank god mann.... i was very tired today... besides accompanying my aunt, i went to visit my grandaunt who just done an opperation. haiz... so many things happen all of a sudden...

What a busy day i had?????

No comments:

Post a Comment