Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8/2

hmm... i had a hard time to wake up.... talk to dear till too late d guar.... i went to college as usual... Mr Koh's class could make me sleep mann... lol... he always like 'ss' lol... hmm... 4 hours of costing..suffering mann... when the clock strikes two.... i quickly pack my things n went downstairs.... just feel like going home to talk to dear...but o... dear got piano class till 5... so i got to wait for him lor... 3hrs mann...miss him so much.... hehe.... bout 4 smtg i went Jusco wif my family members.... we spent bout RM 4oo over shopping for food... lol.... hmm.. wat happen after shopping???? hmm i got scolding from my dad as i use my phone till Rm 300 over... he grounded me like mad mann... luckily dear was around... he make me cool down... then i talk to him as usual before we go to bed... i remember that i asked him something.....

i asked him ' How come u will suddenly fall for me?' guess wat he ans... hmm he ans me ' cause i know u fall for me lor.. then i asked him how he know.... he replied ' cause u always look at me during MS time lor.' now gues wat i ans him...'u nvr look at me then how u know i look at u wor?' then he starts to change topic.... he said' most of the time u look at me when i look at u back u sure to turn away wan' lol... that actually shows that u look at me most of the time lor... doi doi...

hmm after that... we contuine the 30 min and 15 min stuff... so funny mann...nvr expect it could happen... it really proves that dear is actually naughty....lol.... after hours of talking n because of the 30 n 15 min things.... i know he is tired d.... then we end our conversation n went to bed.... n we met each other in dream.... lol hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment