Friday, February 6, 2009

16/01- i went to class as usual... after the first class i went out with few of my frens to Yeast Bakery.... as it takes time for us to wait for the food to be cooked, resulting us to late for our second class... so as we know that we r late...therefore we run bak to college as fast as we could... however the lecturer did remind us to be punctual in future... during his class it could be said as the boring class lor...lol.... as i don really like history...luckily DAP could make me awake at that time...lol... hmm 2 hours 30 minutes of lecturing...... finally the class is over.... everyone stood up and went outside.... the same goes to me... Carrie went bak earlier compare to me..... then suddenly someone appear in front of me.... he ask for my phone number and i gave it to him..but i have a very bad impression on him as the previous class he is too fierce to me... but when the moment i step into the first class i kinda fall for him d...maybe love at the first sight guar.... but the only thing is that i know i will not have any relationship wif him... this is because i don understand him.... but after the second class it makes me change my mind that there is something going to happen between us.... after giving him my number i went to office... he did text me after that....hmm we just chat for a few minutes then have to end it as his phone got no more battery.... the last message he send me is 'I'll call you tonight'. at first i taught he was just saying only.... so i did not bother bout it and went to bed as i was too tired at that time... bout 11 something my phone rang...surprisingly he call me... it really give me a shock.... he did ask me the same question again.... hmm i told him the same thing...however there is something that really makes me agree with it... hmmm if u wanna find out more y i said i agree with it...then read the next post.....

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete