Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10/2

nothing much happen today... i went to college kinda late as i have no class today... just go there n do some group discussion....dear taught me t5 n he went for he class after teaching me the way of answering the questions....

after studying for sometime.... i went to surf the net.... go n read dear's blog.... bak kut teh's word make me and si kar cannot stand of it.... we decided to go kampung pantai to eat the yam rice... without wasting our time, we quickly pack our things n went downstairs....just imagine that we r rushing our time n the seniors can play wif us some more... the took the door's key n don wanna give it to us....luckily we manage to reach there on timw... lol...if not we sure blamed the seniors one....

after makan we went bak to college.... dear's class was about to end at that time... i went in to the classroom n continue studying.... hmm i took si kar's phone to listen to songs.... RIGHT NOW NA NA NA.... lol.... then when i try to stretch myself suddenly i saw head next to me... it really gives me a shock of my life mann... he was standing behind me all the while listening to wat am i singing... i hit him like mad mann...hope it doesn't hurts u dear.... muaks dar sayang bak k.... then he went out n i continue studying lor.... n he came in again without any sound... this time he behave himself d... he hug me instead of scared me... lol.... i felt warm at that time... then he went out again for his lunch...

after his lunch he came in n tell me that he wants to go upstairs n do his assignment....so i plan to follow him... but he is so mean mann... he go up himself without waiting for me.... sob sob mann.... i sat beside him and it was so cold at the time as the aircond was directly blowing me... i told him that i was cold n i taught that he will hug me mana tau he lower the temperature...kek si wo mann.... lol.... i continue studying n he continue doing his assignment.... but watever i've study just can't get into my mind....maybe because he was there lor...make me cannot study... but he also the same la... instead of doing his assignment he disturb me...lol...hold my hand.... hug me n tickle me.... since he doesn't want to do his assignment so i used the laptop to listen to song....i sat on his leg n he hug me....it was a sweet moment mann...lol...muaks thanks dear...

then at night..... my mood suddenly all gone just because of my stomach ache...ish.... so pain till it can takes my life away at that moment.... i was chatting wif him at the same time lying down on my bed.... i ask him to continue his assignment but he go n write his blog... so naughty mann... then i ask him to call me after his assignment.... cause i wanna take a nap...but i was too tired n did not ans his call...sorry dear....slept for an hour n saw his msg... then i call him... we did not talk much... he asked me how i feel... then i told him that still pain.... then he ask me to take warm water n go to bed.... lol.... then we end our conversation.... this is the first time we talk not eve 15 min mann.... till midnight... suddenly miss him so much.... but don dare to call him.... don wanna disturb his sleep cause he will be having class tomorrow.... muaks...love u lao gong

No comments:

Post a Comment