Saturday, February 7, 2009

20/1 a surprise

i went to college half an hour earlier today just to spend time with him... i went to my classroom to put my stuff n talks to Si Kar for awhile.. after talking to her then i went out to meet him... he suddenly come behind me n hug me.... it really gives me a shock at that time n i nvr expect that it would happen n i shouted... then Si Kar came out to have a look... lol.. but luckily dear manage to hide himself... then i went into the classroom that we always meet.... he did hug me again n we start talking funny things... it was a sweet memories to me... i really miss the room mann... if i can turn back the time i would rather go into the room again.... but hiddng inside there is not really good lor although dear told me is ok... but there are many ppl walking around there lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment