Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hope you will read bout it and give me a reply.....

the feeling you gave to me is hard for me to express...maybe you just don know wat you want.... i don know why are you avoiding me... maybe to u u aren't avoiding me but i do feel it... don know why this few days the same question keep on bugging me.... i don know whether shall i text u o what... but it seems that i text you you would nvr reply... you maybe thinking that i might think too much... but i do feel so... i just don know how to tell you... maybe you don know what you want o you just don like ppl to 'fan' you... maybe is because of my attitude i always text you makes you feel that i'm very 'fan'. i don know. you wouldn't wanna tell me anything. i'm so lost now... i sent you msg through msn you did not reply... i sent u through facebook you did not reply too.... i seriously don know wat you wan.... i'm so lost now......tell me what shall i do??? hope you will reply me as soon as possible......

No comments:

Post a Comment